Thatz Me !!

Thatz Me !!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fr!enDSh!P My ReL!g!oN ......!!!!

A friend is defined as a person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. This type of a relation is friendship. In every society in the world people have and follow this relationship and support it to the core. In some societies this relationship is given more importance than others......
 In my society friends are given almost the same attention as ones family member. Family is the closest relationship a person has, and if that is disturbed a friend can be very helpful..... 
For me my friends are a part of my family. I trust my true friends as much as I just my closet family member. A true friend would do anything to save your life nywhere nytime without looking @ the consequences......

 bCoz U know what true friends listen to their heart rather than the 2 pieces of manipulating brains....... 


\m/ " P E A C E "

No comments:

Post a Comment